Goldtech Bioorganic fertilizer G05
specialized for TEA AND RUBBER trees
ingredients: om: 23%, N: 7%; P2O5: 3%; K2O: 8%; S: 2%; Mg: 0.5%; Humic: 2.5%; Fe: 1213ppm; Zn: 1517ppm; Cu: 1311ppm; B: 2687ppm; Mn: 1925ppm; Mo: 339ppm; Co: 94ppm
- Make land reclamation, increase soil fertility and detoxifies soil toxicity;
- Shorten generation time of tea buds, make them big, equal, and thick, and promote development of root system;
- Help old tea and rubber gardens become young again;
- recover quickly after harvest and increase crop yield;
- Make tea trees strong enough to resist bacteria, harmful diseases and pests;
- Enhance tolerance to coldness, hoarfrost, acid rain, waterlogging, saline soil, drought, waterlogged saline soil…;
- Increase extraction time and amount of rubber latex from the trees; Restrict fungi to attacking incisions;
- Minimize utilization of inorganic fertilizers and plant protection drugs;
- Gain high – quality tea leaves and rubber latex, make tea leaves be aroma and taste delicious and meet export standards as well.
I. TEa TREES
1. Premature tea trees
Mixing instructions: Mix 2 ml of the fertilizer with 20 L of water; spray the mixture and make sure all leaves, branches get fully wet.
- The 1st time: Apply the fertilizer right after planting. This helps root system, buds and branches grow quickly; helps the trees be strong and the harvest season come soon; increase tolerance to unfavorable weather conditions (drought, coldness, soil aluminum, acid rain, hoarfrost,...).
- The 2nd time: After the first time 7 – 10 days.
Routine care: From the 3rd time forward, spray once every 25 – 30 days.
2. Tea trees in harvestable stage
Mixing instructions: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 20 L of water; spray the mixture and make sure all the leaves, branches get fully wet.
- The 1st time: Take care right after harvest (by hand or machine) or after trimming to recover the plants, stimulate the vegetative cells on old branches, help the branches produce many healthy buds, give high crop yield on the next harvests.
- The 2nd time: After the first time 6 – 8 days.
- The 3rd time: After the second time 6 – 8 days.
Routine care: Apply the fertilizer once every 10 days.
II. RUBBER TREES
1. Premature rubber trees
- Pouring: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 8 – 10L of water then pouring 10L of the mixture onto each plant's root area, spraying leaves and stems right after pouring till they get wet.
- Spraying: Mix 2ml of fertilizer with 16 – 18L of water, spray leaves, stems and soil till they get wet, applying 5 days before transplanting.
- The 1st time: Spray and pour the mixture onto stems, leaves and soil till they get wet right after transplanting.
- The 2nd time: Spray and pouring the mixture onto stems, leaves and soil till they get wet after the 1st time 5 – 7 days.
- The 3rd time: Apply similarly with the 2nd time, after the 2nd time 10 – 15 days.
- The 4th time: Apply similarly with the 3rd time, after the 3rd time 15 – 20 days.
Routine care: Mix 2ml of fertilizer with 16L of water, spray onto stems, leaves and soil once every 15 – 20 days.
Notes: Application of the fertilizer to both shoot and root system helps rubber seedlings grow well, produce many roots, and enhance tolerance to fungal diseases. Spray and pour the mixture from the 3rd months onward. When the diseases appear, mix the fertilizer with plant production drugs (except for herbicides) to increase their efficiency.
2. Rubber trees in tapping stage
Mixing instructions: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 10L of water then pour the mixture onto roots once every 20 days till they get wet to help the trees recover well, enhance resistance to fungi, and increase latex yield.
NOTES: During the time when the rubbers are tapped, do not to spray the solution on stems and leaves, only spray roots to increase the ability to absorb the fertilize; help tree to be rapidly renewable wounds (incisions); increase resistance to some fungal diseases; increase the latex yields.
- The product can be used with plant protection drugs (except herbicide).
- Keep out of reach of children, preserved in a cool dry place.
- Shake well before using.
- Expiry date is printed on bottom of the bottle.