ORGANIC NUTRIENT FOR CROPS G05
ingredients: om: 23%, N: 7%; P2O5: 3%; K2O: 8%; S: 2%; Mg: 0.5%; Humic: 2.5%; Fulvic: 3,2%; Fe: 1213ppm; Zn: 1517ppm; Cu: 1311ppm; B: 2687ppm; Mn: 1925ppm; Mo: 339ppm; Co: 94ppm, pHh2O: 7; Propotion: 1,3..
- Make land reclamation, detoxify soil toxicity for waterlogged saline soil, soil aluminum,...
- Increase germination rate; help plants produce many branches and roots.
- Help the plants be healthy and develop strongly; increase the starch and protein contents accumulated in tubers, fruits and grains.
- Help flowers bloom synchronously at the right time.
- Increase the plant resistance to pests, fungal and bacterial diseases such as brown planthopper, rice blast, rice grassy stunt, powdery mildew, bacterial wilt, etc. and unfavorable conditions of environment like waterlogging, soil salinity, etc.
- Provide enough nutrients for plants to help them become healthy, adapt well to habitat and prevent premature fruits from being dropped, cracked, sunburned, withered…
- Increase crop yield, reduce the cost of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
- Produce clean and high-quality agro-products meeting export standards.
1. Before transplanting:
a. Seed treatment: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 10L of water and soak the seeds as the required time for each variety.
In detail, after 10 hours of soaking, the seeds need to be taken out of the mixture for resting in 30 minutes. Repeat the above soaking process to ensure the time as the variety’s requirement, then, carry out seed incubation without saline treating.
For example: Hybrid rice has to be soaked within 18 hours; for re-use varieties, the required time is 36 hours, etc.
Using the Goldtech G05 bioorganic fertilizer for seed treatment makes the sprouts become strong initially and obtain the high germination rate.
b. Seedling stage:
Mixing instructions: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 25 – 30L of water.
- The 1st time: After sowing 5 – 6 days, spray the mixture helps the seedlings be strong and develop well.
- The 2nd time: Before transplanting 5 days, spray the mixture helps seedling picking be easy and avoids root suffocation.
Notes: When the temperature is lower than 13oC, famers have to prevent the seedling from frost by spraying the mixture each 5 days without covering nylon proof.
2. After transplanting (25 days after sowing):
Mixing instructions: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 20 L of water.
- The 1st time: After transplanting 5 – 7 days (before or after applying herbicide 3 days), spraying the mixture helps young plant (especially it's root system) grow fast; detoxifies the poisoned or saline soil.
- The 2nd time: Spray after the first time 7 – 10 days to encourage the tillering, prevent root suffocation.
3. The generative growth stages
Mixing instructions: Mix 2ml of the G05 fertilizer with 12 L of water.
- The 3rd time: Spray after the 2nd time 10 – 15 days helps the plant differentiate flowers sooner, makes ears big and strong; and increases panicle length and the number of grains per panicle.
- The 4th time: Before heading stage begins 3 – 5 days, spraying the mixture to avoid peduncle suffocation and make stalks strong, avoid logding.
- The 5th time: Right after heading, at milk period when the panicle is a little bit down ward, spray the mixture to increase the starch content, prevent unfertile or black grains, and increase crop yield.
Notes: If the plants are suffering soil salinity, water logging, removing all the water in the field, applying 2 times the mixture of 2ml of the fertilizer and 16L of water, the latter is applied 5 days after the former. 20 days later, when the plants grow and develop normally, users can apply NPK fertilizer.
1. Leafy vegetables (cabbage, radish, glory morning plants, malabar nightshade,…)
Mixing instructions: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 30L of water; spray the mixture and make sure all leaves get wet.
Applying the mixture, when plants have 3 – 4 true leaves, each 7 – 10 days helps the plant grow and develop well; makes leaves green, stalks or stems big and vegetables healthy; enhances resistant to pests and diseases; makes good tolerance to unfavorable weather conditions, especially hoarfrost, acid rain, drought, water logging, downy mildew, anthracnose, powdery mildew, wither, yellow leaves, etc.
Notes: When pests and diseases appear, the fertilizer can be mixed with plant protection drugs (excluding herbicides) as the instruction to recover the plants quickly.
2. Fruit vegetables (tomato, cucumber, gourd, squash, spong gourd, bean, pea…)
- Spraying: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 20 – 30L of water.
- Pouring: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 10L of water.
- The 1st time: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 30L of water, after transplanting 10 days, spray the mixed fertilizer mixture to make the plants become healthy, grow and develop strongly, recover quickly (in case of sowing in pot).
- The 2nd time: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 20L of water, spray and pour the mixture at the initial of flowering stage to encourage the plant growth and female flower setting.
- The 3rd time: During flowering stage, merely apply pouring method to increase fruit setting rate and plant resistance to pests and diseases; avoid flowers and premature fruits from being dropped (spraying directly onto flowers will result in the flower drop).
- From the 4th time onwards: Increase pouring times and decreasing spraying times: pouring the mixture once every 15 – 20 days and spraying it once every 20 – 30 days till leaves and stems are wet to make fruits big, glossy, and high in quality.
3. Tuberous vegetables (sweet potato, potato, carrot, kohlrabi, white turnip, etc.)
- Spraying: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 20 – 30 L of water and make sure all leaves get wet.
- Pouring: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 10 L of water and make sure the whole root area get wet.
- The 1st time: Spraying the mixture of 2ml of the fertilizer and 30 L of water when plants have 3 – 5 true leaves helps root system develop fast and be firm.
- The 2nd time: 10 – 15 days after the first time, spray the mixture of 2ml of the fertilizer and 20 L of water and make sure all the leaves get wet. This helps the vegetables grow fast and produce many tubers (in case of producing many tubers in each plant such as sweet potato, potato, cassava,...).
- Routine care: From the fourth time onwards, spray and pour the mixture once every 7 – 10 days and stopping at the 7th-10th day before harvest to make the tubers get big fast and increase nutrient, starch contents of the tubers.
III. FRUIT TREES
1. One or two-year-old fruit trees
- Pouring: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 10L of water, pour 7 – 15 L of the mixture for each root.
- Spraying: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 20L of water; spray the mixture and make sure all leaves, branches get fully wet.
Spray and pour the mixture once a month or combine the fertilizer and plant protection drugs (excluding herbicides) in case of appearing plant pests or diseases to increase their effects.
2. Fruit trees in fruiting stages
- Pouring: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 8 – 10 L of water, pour 10-20 L of the mixture for each root.
- Spraying: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 20 L of water; spray the mixture and make sure all the leaves, branches get fully wet.
Users should spray after harvesting in order to help fruit trees recover and get high crop yields in the next season. Spray 3 times 7 days apart.
Routine care: Spray once 15 – 20 days apart to help fruit trees grow fast, prevent flowers and fruits from being dropped; and produce bigger fruits with high quality.
a. Recovering old or diseased Citrus gardens (e.g. Citrus greening disease, Rotted root disease…)
- Pouring: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 8 – 10 L of water, pour 15 – 20 L of the mixture for each root.
- Spraying: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 14 – 16 L of water; spray the mixture and make sure all the leaves, branches get fully wet.
Spray 3-5 times, once 7 – 10 days apart depending on damage level of diseases. Spray stems and leaves right after pouring roots.
After trees recover and produce new stems, spray once 15 – 20 days apart to help them be strong and produce more fruits.
b. Stages of flower bud differentiation, flowering and fruiting.
- Pouring: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 8 – 10 L of water, pour 15 L of the mixture for each root.
- Spraying: Mix 2ml of the fertilizer with 16 L of water; spray the mixture and make sure all the leaves, branches get fully wet.
Spraying is applied right after pouring.
- Should water trees before spray to increase humidity and help them to recover and absorb nutrient more quickly.
- Can be mixed with plant protection drugs (except herbicide).
- Keep out of reach of children, preserved in a cool dry place.
- Shake well before using.
- Expiry date is printed on bottom of the bottle.